Monday, December 21, 2009

One more day till holidays.

Yeah, Monday has arrived. Ususally I am saying, Oh great, Monday is here. But I know that I will be off for a while after tomarrow!! I start taking my holidays on Dec 23. First have to take my daughter to her doctors appointment (So, really back to work), and then just catching up on little things we need to make this holiday as wonderful as it can be. I am really excited for Christmas. I love the feeling of going to my dads house. Every time I walk through the front door it is just like it was when I left. It used to be more busy, but when I look in from outside, I see my grandma in the kitchen, my dad walking into the living room, Ernesto sitting on the couch and Arturo in the basement. I just love the smell of food when you walk in. The sound of everyone doing something, or trying to overtalk someone else. It was just like when I was a kid. I look at my house and wonder when it will become alive like that. I love my small family, do not get me wrong. I love the way my daughter peeks her head around the corner when I come home. I love yelling hello to my husband downstairs when I arrive. I love it all. I just hope that one day we move into a bigger house that will be able to be filled with more love and more laughter from more of our children. I love the warmth of Christmas. I love spending time with my family, it being for 1 hour to a whole day. If I didn't have to go home, I would probably stay for as long as I could. But then, I have to go back to reality. And then seeing my mom and spending the time with her with all of us together (which already is a rare occasion). I love to see my mom smile when she sees all of us together smiling and having fun. Okay, enough of this sad stuff. Yeah one more day till my holidays!!!

Sí, lunes ha llegado. Usualmente estoy diciendo, Oh, llego lunes. Pero yo sé que voy a estar en vaccaciones en un dia mas!!! En primer lugar tiene que llevar a mi hija a su cita de médicos (Así que, realmente volver a trabajar), y luego simplemente ponerse al día en pequeñas cosas que tenemos que hacer este día de fiesta tan maravillosa como puede ser. Estoy muy emocionado por Navidad. Me encanta la sensación de ir a la casa de mis papá. Cada vez que entro por la puerta es como lo que era cuando me fui. Solía ser más ocupado, pero cuando miro desde fuera, veo a mi abuela en la cocina, mi papá caminando a la sala, Ernesto sentado en el sofá y Arturo en el sótano. Me encanta el olor de la comida cuando se camina con las de sonido de todo el mundo haciendo algo, o tratando de hablar ensema de otra persona. Es como cuando yo era un niño. Miro a mi casa y me pregunto cuándo se convertirá en vivo así. Amo a mi familia pequeña, no me malinterpreten. Me encanta la forma en que mi hija se asoma la cabeza por la esquina cuando llego a casa. Me gusta gritar saludar a mi marido abajo cuando llegue. Me encanta todo. Sólo espero que algún día nos movemos en una casa más grande que pueda ser llenado con más amor y la risa de más de nuestros hijos. Me encanta el amor de la Navidad. Me encanta pasar tiempo con mi familia, que sea durante 1 hora a un día entero. Si yo no tuviera que ir a casa, probablemente se quedaría durante el tiempo que pude. Pero entonces, tengo que volver a la realidad. Y luego ver a mi mamá y pasar el tiempo con ella con todos nosotros juntos (que ya es una ocasión especial). Me encanta ver la sonrisa de mi mamá cuando vea todos juntos, sonrientes y divertirse. Bueno, basta de estas cosas tristes. Si un día más hasta que mis vacaciones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)