Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 20 - Blog Challenge




20.          A hobby of yours

This one is super easy for me.  I love scrapbooking.  I love being creative, and especially with pictures.  I also enjoy cardmaking.  It is great to be able to make a super cute birthday card or Christmas card.  I have made a few canvases as well, and that was really fun to do. I made one for my mom, my dad and for Carla as well.

I have one picture of the canvas I made, will post more later on.





20.        un hobby tuyo

Este es súper fácil para mí. Me encanta scrapbooking. Me encanta ser creativos y especialmente con los cuadros. También disfruto cardmaking. Es genial ser capaz de hacer una tarjeta de cumpleaños super lindo o Navidad. He hecho unos lienzos tan bien, y eso fue muy divertido hacerlo. También hice uno para mi mamá, mi papá y Carla.

Tengo una foto de lienzos, y voy a postar mas despues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)