Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 10 - Blog Challenge


We are now on day 10!  

10.          A photo of you taken over ten years ago

This is the picture I choose for this post. 




I took this picture about 17 years ago when I was 15 and in Chile.  It is a picture of my cousins, my aunt and the family puppy.

Starting on the left, Tania, Paulina, Claudia, Pablo, Tia Yessica and Dominica.  
It was taken in my aunts room at my grandma's house.  Next time I go to Chile, maybe I'll ask them to re-pose like this and do a flashback. ha ha.

Hope you enjoyed my Day 10.






Estamos ahora en día 10!

10. una foto tomada hace más de diez años

Esta es la foto que elegí para este post.

Tomé esta foto hace 17 años cuando tenía 15 y en Chile. Es una foto de mis primos, mi tía y la mascota familiar.

A partir de la izquierda, Tania, Paulina, Claudia, Pablo, Tia Yessica y Dominica.
Fue tomada en mi piesa de mi tía en casa de mi Lela. La próxima vez que voy a Chile, tal vez se les pido que vuelva a posar así y hacer un flashback. Je je.

Espero que hayan disfrutado mi día 10.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)