Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 8 of blog Challenge


 Here we are...day 8.  My lucky number.  And what a perfect number for a perfect post.


8.             A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life

See this one wasn't as much hard as to who to pick. It is hard for me to write.  For one, I maybe at work, so I will write this and tears may fall down my face.  So people are going to wonder regardless.   Ha ha.  so here is my thank you letter.



Dear CC,

I want to thank you for being such an amazing best friend.  I have known you since we were 16 years old and meet at McNally Composite High School.  We had a lot of fun, especially the wake a thon, and graduation.  We will always have our “slurpee” moments and of course the Pepsi guy.

I want to thank you for being there for me.  Always.  It never failed, that when I was having a rough day, you were there for me.  When I am having an amazing day and want to share, you are there for me.  You listen to me always.  You are happy when I am happy, and sad when I am sad.  You are hurt when I am hurt and angry when I am angry.  You think we are lovers sometimes.  Ha ha.  But we aren't.  We just understand each other.   We have been through a lot together.

Thank you for including me in the special moments in your life.  Such as the announcement of both your gorgeous babies, your wedding and your family events.

I can’t say we have ever fought, because we haven’t.  Shoot, we haven’t even had an argument.  We think too much alike, and disagree on the same things.  We are connected in ways some people will never understand.  And that is alright with me.   No one needs to get us,.

Thank you for being there for when my mom passed away.  I don’t think I would have wanted anyone else holding my hand that day.  You held me at that moment and all throughout the night.  It blew my mind when I saw your car pull up to my dads house.  I don't think you have ever driven to Edmonton in record time.  You cried with me, you laughed with me and reassured me that she will always be with me.  I have never felt so lost, but thank you for guiding me towards some light that day.

Thank you for allowing me to play such an important role in both Katrina and Colten’s life.  I would do anything for your babies, as I know you would do for my daughter.   I love all the pictures you send me (those will remain between us J) of them.  They always makes me smile. 

Thank you for always receiving me in your home with open arms (even if Dan won’t let me in unless I have slurpees and chips).  Thank you for making sure the cats are hidden so I don’t die of an allergic reaction when I am there. Ha ha. 

We have experience a lot in the last 16 years of our lives together.  Moving, births, birthdays, parties, deaths, relationships, and old friendships and new.  
   
You may live 3 hours away, but you are ALWAYS a phone call away.  Or with our technology, one text away. 

Thank you for always having my back no matter what.   Even if sometimes I am wrong, you don’t’ care.  You still have it.  (which you and I both know is very rare that I am wrong )

Maybe it was god who pushed us together.  Maybe it was our sick and twisted personalities.  Whoever it was, whatever it was, thank you for choosing CC for me.  She is perfect in every way and I wouldn't change her for the world.

You have opened my eyes to things I never did see or think of.  You made me see that things aren't always that bad out there and always reassured me that you will be there to support me no matter what.  You encourage me when I need it.  My decisions and choices have consequences but you have always been there to help me with whatever the outcome is.

You are a true definition of a friend. 


Thank you CC for being my best friend and for always taking care of me.  I love you and I know we have a million more years of great friendship to come.

Your best friend, 

Claudia




June 1999


                                
                                  April 2013


Aquí estamos... día 8. Mi número de la suerte. y que un número perfecto para un perfecto post.

8. una carta de agradecimiento a alguien que ha cambiado tu vida

Éste no era tan difícil en cuanto a quién elegir. Es difícil para mí escribir. Por ejemplo, que tal vez en el trabajo, así que va a escribir esto y lágrimas puedo caer mi cara. Así van a preguntarse cueste lo que cueste. Je je. Así que aquí está mi carta de agradecimiento.

Estimado CC,

Quiero darle las gracias por ser un mejor amigo increíble. Te conozco desde los 16 años y conoce en la escuela McNally Composite High School. Tuvimos un montón de diversión, especialmente el despertar una maratón y la graduación. Siempre tenemos nuestros momentos de "helados" y por supuesto el tipo de Pepsi.

Quiero darle las gracias por estar ahí para mí. Siempre. Nunca falló, que cuando estaba teniendo un día difícil, usted estaba allí para mí. Cuando estoy teniendo un día increíble y queremos compartir, estás ahí para mí. Siempre me escuchas. Eres feliz cuando estoy feliz y triste cuando estoy triste. Estás herido cuando estoy herido y enojado cuando estoy enfadado. ¿Crees que a veces somos amantes. Je je. Pero no somos. Sólo nos entendemos. Pasamos mucho tiempo juntos.

Gracias por incluirme en los momentos especiales en tu vida. Como el anuncio de sus magníficos bebés, tu boda y tus eventos familiares.

No puedo decir que nunca hemos peleado, porque no tenemos. Dispara, no hemos tenido ni siquiera un argumento. Pensamos demasiado parecidos y estar en desacuerdo con las mismas cosas. Estamos conectados de manera que algunas personas nunca entenderá. Y eso está bien conmigo. No hay necesidad para nosotros.

Gracias por estar ahí para cuando mi madre falleció. No creo que nadie más sostiene mi mano ese día hubiera querido. Me tomaste en ese momento y toda la noche. Sopló mi mente cuando vi su auto tire hacia arriba a la casa de mis papás. No creo que alguna vez ha impulsado a Edmonton en tiempo record.  lloraste conmigo que se rieron de mí y me tranquilizó que siempre estará conmigo. Tengo nunca sentirán tan perdida, pero gracias por guiarme hacia la luz ese día.

Gracias por permitirme jugar un papel tan importante en la vida de Katrina y Colten. Haría cualquier cosa para sus bebés, como sé que harías para mi hija. Me encanta todas las fotos que me enviaste (ésos permanecerá entre nosotros) de ellos. Ellos siempre me hace sonreír.

Gracias por siempre me recibe en su casa con los brazos abiertos (incluso si Dan no me deja entrar a menos que tengo granizados y chips). Gracias por hacer que los gatos se esconden para que no me muero de una reacción alérgica cuando estoy allí. Je je.

Tenemos experiencia en los últimos 16 años de nuestras vidas juntos. Mudanza, nacimientos, cumpleaños, fiestas, muertes, relaciones y viejas amistades y lo nuevo.

Vives 3 horas de distancia, pero son siempre una llamada de teléfono. O con nuestra tecnología, un texto lejos.

Gracias por tener siempre mi espalda pase lo que pase. Aunque a veces me equivoco, no ' cuidado. Todavía lo tienen. (que usted y yo sabemos es muy raro que me equivoco)

Tal vez fue Dios quien nos juntas. Tal vez fue nuestra personalidad enfermo y retorcido. Quienquiera que fuese, lo que fuera, gracias por elegir CC para mí. Es perfecta en todos los sentidos y no la cambiaría por nada del mundo.

Ha abierto los ojos a cosas que nunca ver o pensar. Usted me hizo ver que las cosas no son siempre malas ahí y siempre me tranquilizaron que usted estará allí para apoyarme pase lo que pase. Me animas cuando lo necesito. Mis decisiones y elecciones tienen consecuencias, pero siempre ha estado allí para ayudarme con cualquiera que sea el resultado.

Tu eres la definicion verdadera de una amiga.

Gracias CC por ser mi mejor amigo y siempre cuidando de mí. Te amo y sé que tenemos 1 millón de años más de gran Amistad.

Tu mejor amiga,

Claudia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)