Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 15 Blog Challenge




So my day 15 is :

15.          A person you admire
 But this one consists of more then one, and I don’t know who to choose.  At ths point, I think I am going to swap it out for another question… and I can do that… because it is my blog. Ha ha

I am going to do this:

15.         A timeline of your day
So this is what my normal day looks like.  And no cracks about my workday. Ha ha

6:10 – alarm goes off, make sure my daughter is up, if not, get her up (yes she is 17 and sometimes I am her alarm clock- ha ha)  once she is up, I go to the bathroom and go back to bed

7:00 – my alarm goes off, time for me to get up

7:05 – roll out of bed, choose my clothes, get dressed and go to the bathroom, wash my face, brush my hair and teeth

7:15 – go start lunches (this is a mother daughter things – and usually super rushed)

7:30 – leaving the house

7:35 – get to the train station…look for parking…swear at the car pool people for beating us

7:40 – on the train

8:00 – 8:05 – arrive to the office

8:10 – log in and get my tea

8:20 – sitting at my desk ready to go

9:00 ish – go drop off mail

10:30 ish – pick up mail

11:50-12:00 – LUNCH TIME

1:00 – 4:00 – work time again

4:01 – heading to the train station – ha ha

4:05 – on the train

4:15 – get to the station and meet up with my daughter

4:30 – arrive home

4:40 – start dinner while my daughter does her homework / review / studying

5;00 – 5:30 – dinner is served and time to eat

6:00 – 9:00 – time to relax
          Do some scentsy stuff (invoicing, ordering, delivering, etc)
          Do some scrapbooking
          Read
          Family time
          Check my daughters homework
          Watch tv

9:30 -  till the rest of the night – hubby and me time

That’s it.  Now looking back at this, I am pretty boring.

What’s your day like?






Así es mi día 15:

15. una persona que admiras

Pero éste se compone de más luego y no sé que elegir. En este punto, creo que voy a cambiarlo por otra pregunta... y puedo hacerlo... porque es mi blog. Je je

Voy a hacer esto:

15. una línea de tiempo del día

Así que esto es lo que parece ser mi día normal. Y ningunas grietas sobre mi jornada de trabajo. Je je

6:10 – alarma suena, asegúrese de que mi hija está arriba, si no, levantarla (sí tiene 17 años y a veces soy su despertador - ja ja) una vez que está arriba, voy al baño y volver a la cama

7:00 – mi alarma suena, es hora de levantarse

7:05 – salir de la cama, elegir mi ropa, vestirse e ir al baño, lavarme la cara, cepillo de pelo y los dientes


7:15 – comenzaré almuerzos (esto es una madre hija cosas – y generalmente muy apresurado)


7:30 – saliendo de la casa


7:35 – llegar a la estación de tren... mira para estacionamiento... juro al pueblo coche piscina para golpearnos
7:35 – llegar a la estación de tren... mira para estacionamiento... juro al pueblo coche piscina para
golpearnos


7:40 – en el tren


8:00 – 8:05 – llegar a la oficina


8:10 – iniciar sesión y mi té


8:20 – sentado en mi escritorio listo para ir


9:00 ish – vaya dejar correo


10:30 ish – recoger correo


11:50-12:00 – HORA DE LA COMIDA


1:00 – 4:00 – trabajo otra vez


4:01 – rumbo a la estación de tren – ja ja


4:05 – en el tren


4:15 – llegar a la estación y encontrarme con mi hija


4:30 – llegar a casa


4:40 – preparar la cena mientras que mi hija haga su tarea / revisión / estudio


5; 00 – 5:30 – cena se sirve y es hora de comer


6:00 – 9:00 – tiempo para relajarse
Hacer algunas cosas scentsy (facturación, pedidos, entrega, etc.)
Hacer algunos recortes

Leer
Tiempo en familia
Comprobar mi tarea de hijas
Ver la tele

9:30 - hasta el resto de la noche – maridito y tiempo

Eso es todo. Mirando hacia atrás en esto, me siento muy aburrido.

¿Cuál es tu día?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)