Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 16 - Blog Challenge




Wow, I am REALLY behind.  My apologizes. Going to do 16, 17 and 18 today, but not all in one post.

So let’s start at number 16.

16.     A song that makes you cry

There is no song that really makes me cry.  There are a few songs that I do listen to and I reminisce. 
But a song that makes me cry, I don’t have one.  And it could be there I do not listen to music often, and when I do they are really OLD songs. Ha ha. 




Estoy muy retrasada. Mis disculpas. Voy a hacer hoy, 16, 17 y 18 pero no todos en un post.

Vamos a empezar en el número 16.


16. una canción que te hace llorar


No hay ninguna canción que realmente me hace llorar. Hay algunas canciones que escucho y recordaremos.Pero una canción que me hace llorar, no tengo uno. Y podría ser que no escucho música a menudo y cuando lo hago son muy viejas canciones. Je je.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)