Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 14 Blog challenge




Hello everyone, we are now on number 14.

14.          A vacation you would like to take

I think I’m going to choose Disneyland.  I’ve always wanted to go, and never have. I know I would love it! I would dress up like a princess that is for sure.  I would also hunt down Woody and Buzz light year and take a million pictures with them. I would most likely buy a MILLION stuffed animals and shirts.  I would go with my boyfriend and my daughter.  I’d take a pic of my mother with me, as she always said that she would take us if she could.  I would ride as many rides as I could.  I think that would be a pretty cool vacation.

Thank you for reading.





Hola todos, estamos ahora en el número 14.

14. te gustaría tomar vacaciones

Creo que voy a elegir Disneyland. Siempre quise ir y nunca he hido. Sé que me encantaría! Mi vestidaria como una princesa.  También buscaria  Woody y Buzz Lightyear y tomar fotos 1 millón con ellos. Más probable es que compraría 1 millón de animales de peluche y camisetas. Voy con mi hija y mi novio. Tomaría una foto de mi madre conmigo, como siempre dijo que ella nos llevaría si pudiera. Montaría tantos paseos como pudiera. Creo que sería un apartamento muy bien.

Gracias por leer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)