Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 13 of Blog Challenge


Here we are on day 13

13.          10 things you can’t do anymore


  1. I can no longer party like I used to
  2. I can no longer have my hair up in a ponytail for more then half the day without getting a headache
  3. I can't seem to do a somersault anymore.  I have a fear of breaking something

    Wow, there isn't a whole lot of things I can not do anymore.....
  4. I definitely can't eat candy like I used to. 
  5. I can't wake up on Saturday mornings and watch all the original cartoons I used to be able to
  6. I definitely can not live anywhere for free like i used to 
  7. I can no longer get kids meals ... well technically I can... but not in restaurants ha ha
  8. Can't talk freely about anything we want, too many little ears listening
  9. Ride a bike without a helmet
  10. Ride in a car without a seat belt









Aquí estamos el día 13

13. 10 cosas que no puedes hacer más
  1. Yo ya no puedo ir a la disco como antes
  2. Puedo ya no tengo mi cabello en una cola de caballo más entonces la mitad del día sin tener un dolor de cabeza
  3. No puedo hacer un salto mortal. Tengo miedo de romper algo

    Wow, en realidad, no
     hay un montón de cosas que no puedo hacer más...
  4. Definitivamente no puedo comer dulces como antes
  5. No puedo despertar los sábados por en la mañana y ver todo los cartones de antes
  6. Definitivamente no puedo vivir en cualquier parte  por gratuita como antes
  7. Ya no puedo conseguir los niños comidas... bueno técnicamente pueda... pero no en restaurantes ja ja
  8. No se puede hablar libremente sobre cualquier cosa que queramos, demasiados pequeños oídos escuchando
  9. Andar en bicicleta sin casco
  10. Montar en un coche sin el cinturón de seguridad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)