Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 9 Blog Challange


Hello and happy Monday.  So today is day 9.  This one is rather simple, as I am a trigger happy photo taker, especially on my cell phone.  I was just complaining that I have to post a million pictures on my facebook account because I have exceeded the amount on my phone, enabling me to take any pictures.  So here goes...

9.             A photo you took


I choose this picture, because it is the last picture on my cell phone.  It is my baby snowman.  He is cute, cuddly and super soft.  He is currently wearing a pair of Superman Underwear that was provided by Carla's son Colten.  They left it at my place this weekend, so I washed it and put it on my baby.  Everything that is left at my place will always be put to good use. 



Hola y feliz lunes. Hoy es día 9. Éste es bastante simple, como soy un tomador de gatillo foto feliz, sobre todo en mi celular. Sólo me estaba quejando de tener que publicar fotos 1 millón en mi cuenta de facebook porque he superado la cantidad en mi teléfono, permitiéndome tomar alguna foto. Así que aquí va...

9. una foto que tomaste

Elijo esta foto, porque es la última foto en mi celular. Es mi muñeco de nieve bebé. Es lindo, tierno y super suave. Actualmente lleva un par de calzoncillos de Superman que fue proporcionada por hijo de Carla, Colten. Lo dejaron en mi casa este fin de semana, así que lo lave y ponerlo a mi bebé. Todo lo que queda en mi casa siempre será puesto a buen uso.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'm not shy, why should you be :)